Spiritual Sedona AZ
Land Of Vortexes and Wondrous Beauty
- Open Your Heart, Find Peace and Clarity, Know Your Direction through an Intuitive Psychic Reading
- Medium Reading, Spiritual Counseling or Meet Your Spirit Guides Session
- Explore your past lives through a Past Life Reading or Past Life Regression
- Aura Chakra Reading and Balancing, Reiki Healing, Crystal Therapy
- Experience a Spiritual Healing Vortex Tour, Sedona Healing Seminars
- Experience Sedona intuitive psychic readings, Sedona Spiritual Counseling
Psychic Reader, Medium, Clairvoyant,
Spiritual & Intuitive Counselor, Teacher
Past Life Regression Guide.
Nirup is a world Renowned Psychic, Medium, Clairvoyant and Intuitive/Spiritual Counselor, with twenty years of professional experience she offers intuitive psychic readings, tarot, spiritual counseling, past life regression, aura chakra reading and balancing.
Nirup is also a psychic medium who can get in touch with loved ones crossed over on the other side. In her late twenties & thirties she traveled extensively to remote parts of the world immersing herself in others customs and spiritual practices. She spent several years in India training in the areas of Psychic Development, Past Life Regression, Meditation and Counseling.
Further psychic studies, along with spiritual and psychological training and work took her though-out Asia, India, South Pacific, the USA and Canada. Comments from clients you here most often about Nirup are;
Nirup has integrity, honesty and speaks the truth with such clarity, understanding and compassion. She has a way of seeing right to the core of the situation”. She has the ability to see you on all levels and gives psychic and spiritual guidance as well as tools to help you on your lifes’ path.
For the past eight years she has lived and continues her psychic/spiritual counseling work in mystical Sedona, Arizona. Nirup looks forward to helping you bring positive changes within your life. Sessions can be in person in Sedona AZ, phone readings, e-mail readings or online psychic chat.
I was quite impressed with Nirup’s insights into both my physical and emotional states. I believe her suggestions to help both will greatly improve my lifestyle. Thank you. L.G., Sparta, New Jersey
I felt like Nirup keyed in immediately to a current situation in my life and gave great insight and guidance. C.R., Yucaipa, California
I loved my reading. She was right on and helpful to find my blocks in my relationship and also to help me release them, to see things much more positively. Nirup is love walking. S.W., Phoenix, Arizona
The thoughts you shared I hope are the catalyst to propel me toward a path of personal stillness. You were “dead on” and “read” me like a book. Thank you. B.R., Morriston, Florida
The Calling of Sedona – Sedona Welcomes You!
As a psychic reader/spiritual counselor, living in Sedona for the past 15 years, I have heard through the years from people, their stories of how they have come to know about Sedona. For some people it is through a friend, reading about it in a book or magazine, seeing it on television. For others it comes in a dream, told by a psychic to visit Sedona; for others it may be little signs such as a bumper sticker on a car, opening a map and Sedona calling their attention. Many I have heard from, their answer was, “I was just driving and ended up here in Sedona.” Sedona calls you one way or another.
It is said – beauty is truth, beauty is spiritual. That certainly is the case with Sedona. Sedona calls those who are ready to wake up to their spirituality, as it has been doing for hundreds of years. The scenery of the red rocks, the vortex energies of the area, and the peaceful, relaxing and meditative presence that exists here all help to awaken that spiritual presence in us. The Native American Indians of the past who lived here and came to visit Sedona found it to be one of the most sacred places.
Sedona affects people in many ways. It can be for it’s beauty of the red rocks, being in nature, golf resorts, weather, and for many it is known as the spiritual new age mecca of the USA. Thousands come here annually to take in the healing energies of Sedona, to do personal growth retreats, massage, psychic readings, tarot, astrology, and energy healings. To walk on the land, visit the vortexes, to reconnect to themselves and to their loved ones, taking the time out to do so. The vortex energies of Sedona are real and they are strong, they can help to accelerate your healing and growth process on the mental, emotional, physical and spiritual levels. You could say the energies of Sedona have been known as the catalyst to propel you into a new way of thinking, living and being. Sometimes the experiences you have here in Sedona help put things into motion for you to take the steps needed on you life’s journey. This could mean, re-evaluating your life, what works and what does not.
Sedona is also widely known for its psychics, psychic mediums, clairvoyants, and intuitives. Everywhere you go you will see signs on buildings “Psychic Readers,” “Psychics” and brochures listing the many number of psychics around town. People ask me why there are so many psychics around here. I think in part it is due to those who do psychic readings, the authentic ones, the majority of them are here to live a more spiritual life style. The psychic/intuitive center is part of our soul level; those psychic intuitive senses help us to be in alignment with who we are on our soul’s journey in this lifetime. What is a spiritual life style you might ask? Well to me it is when you make your spiritual path your priority in life. When then your work, family, and outer life revolve around and are in harmony with your life’s path. It is also to be aware of your inner most being, to grow and become conscious as a soul, to live compassionately from the heart, to be in service to others to help them also grow. Because there are so many people here in Sedona on this path, it creates an energy and safe place like a womb for others to come to learn and grow. For more information about Sedona visit this great website Visit Sedona Soon
Things to consider before booking a psychic reading.
- Decide what type of reading you want; a psychic reading, tarot reading, medium reading, spiritual counseling, intuitive psychic reading, intuitive counseling, past life reading, aura chakra reading. There are many types of readings connected to the psychic realm. When booking a reading make sure the psychic you are booking with can do the type of reading you are requesting. Psychics have their specialty in the way they read, just as a musician plays a number of instruments. Example not all tarot readers are psychic, but most psychic readers can use tarot as a means of bringing the information through. Some psychics such as myself can read on many levels.
- When finding a psychic to do a psychic reading it is good to be able to talk with them directly or to speak to someone who knows them, or their work, to learn about their experience and background as a psychic. It helps to see a photo of them, as a picture say a lot about a person. Like do you get a good feeling or vibe off their energy, can you trust the person, and feel comfortable. Having some psychic abilities or intuition does not make a person necessarily a good psychic. The reading can only be as good as the clarity and experience of the person bringing through the information.
- Are you able to ask questions, and have the psychic tune into specifics for you? Do they offer a tape so that you can listen to and recall the session later on? I find this very helpful and so do my clients, as many times during a session it can be hard to take in all the information that was given by the psychic. There can be times too where in the reading in may not make sense as the information coming through can be for the future and not in your awareness.
- Does the psychic or business offer a money back guarantee. Sometimes in a session you just do not connect with the person the way you need to; you with the psychic and they with you, and that is OK. It is alright and acceptable to say this is not working for me I need to stop the session, and you may here this from the psychic. Many people come to me and say they were drawn to me, they just had to have a reading with me, they knew when they saw my photo I was the right person for them, or I had something they needed to hear. This happens all the time and yet occasionally during a psychic reading I may say to a client I am not the right person for you today, or we may decide this together. It may be the client needs to hear something from another psychic or they are not able to receive what I am saying, this is OK, and it needs to be honored.
- Beware of the gypsy psychic readers, they will tell you they are 5th, 6th, 7th generation psychics. We have all heard about them, they are the psychics that tell you have some dark curse on you, but if you pay them hundreds and even thousands of dollars, they will remove it; do not listen to them, it is just not true. They have being playing this racket for generations. I have had a number of clients fall prey to these gypsy psychics.
With all of that said it is fun to go ahead and experience a psychic reading, take it for entertainment purposes, or as a support in your life to gain some guidance and understanding. No matter what comes through in a psychic reading it will be up to you to take from it what you will. You are the one who is accountable and responsible for the decisions that you make.
Experience the breathtaking beauty of Sedona’s sacred sites.
If you have ever felt stressed out, confused, or in need of clarity and direction, it’s time to get back to nature, discover the beauty that’s surrounding you and is within you… all while visiting Sedona’s most sacred sites!
We will lead you on a magical journey into self-discovery! Plus receive your own private personal reading, healing or guided meditation and aura clearing!
Unlike a conventional “walk-around” tour of Sedona’s rock formations, Our Spiritual Vortex Tour will take you on a healing adventure into your spiritual quest.
A 3 hr. Spiritual Vortex Tour, includes site visitation, learning about the vortex energies, meditation, Reiki energy balancing and for an extended tour ask for chakra reading and balancing. Requires an additional 30 minutes and needs to be requested at time of booking. Extra charge applies.
If you don’t have a lot of time and still want to have the ultimate Sedona experience we can create for you to share in a transformational healing adventure of a lifetime in the breath taking beauty of Sedona. The beauty and power of Sedona’s vortex’s combined with the energy of Sedona’s most powerful healers.
John Dumas – a Shamanic sound healer brings forth vibrational harmonic sound healing through indigenous instruments such as the Didgeridoo, native flutes, drums, bells, and chanting.
Along with secret knowledge of many of Sedona’s most sacred sites. While one of our guides leads you through a guided meditation, hands on healing, crystal and aroma therapy. Finishing with a personal reading and experience integration.
The combined efforts of the beauty and high vortex energy of Sedona and these two healers bring the yin and yang energy balance needed for full spectrum healing. You will leave this experience knowing you had the best Sedona has to offer.
Our spiritual journey with you was magical. The guided meditation and ceremony helped me see and fell the true energy and power of Sedona. We connected to our spirit and each other so beautifully. Thomas and Linda, Cancun Mexico
Sedona’s vortexes, what are they?
The Vortexes of Sedona and why are they so special? It is said by many that coming to Sedona Arizona is a “calling”. With it’s beautiful Red Rock Mountains. This small town in the high desert of Arizona has so much more to offer than just it’s ascetic beauty. The energy here is so amplified that many people can not understand what it is that they are feeling. Some experience an anxiety, some a sense of homecoming, some can not really even describe what it is they just notice the heightened awareness and syncronicities that are occurring around them. Many people travel from all over the world just to experience this energy but, what is it really?
A vortex is the funnel shape created by the motions of spiraling energy. The swirling centers of subtle energy coming out from the surface of the earth. The energy is physically visible by the juniper trees that surround it who’s branches grow twisted. This concentrated energy helps us amplify what ever healing is needed for our spiritual healing and growth. There are male, female, and balanced vortexes in Sedona. Each one has it’s own healing properties.
A male vortex (electromagnetic energy) would be helpful for someone who is unable to say no. Or what we call an over giver. This helps to balance the male energy so that the person can stand in their power and create healthy boundaries. It can help to more our creative energies and get us moving in life, or help us to gain more physical energy for healing the physical body, as in the case of visiting Bell Rock vortex.
The female vortexes (magnetic energy) would be for someone who is wanting to open their intuitive centers and allow themselves to be more nurturing.
While a balanced vortex does just that helps to balance both the masculine and feminine energy centers. Having healing done at any of these vortexes amplifies the energy and gives the facilitator or healer a wonderful energetic boost so the process may be magnified. The energy of the vortexes interacts with whom or what a person is in their inner self. It resonates with and strengthens the ability to connect with your higher self and can be felt up to a half mile from the vortex. This can be felt because the subtle energies of the vortex is very similar to the energies within our own energy centers.
Our Spiritual Vortex Tour is 3 hours.
We offer psychic readings, and spiritual counseling by phone, online chat, e-mail or in person.
Readings are from 1 hr to 1 1/2 hours.
We provide a FREE MP3 RECORDING OF YOUR SESSION.